Sunday, April 27, 2008

FGWC

Wednesday, April 30th, 7:15 - Scot Brigg's house.

The e-mails will go out soon, along with directions to Scot's house, which you can walk to from IUSB. Bring refreshments to share, if you can. Sorry it's on graduate reading night. It's a fairly nice problem when you have to choose which writing event to attend!

In other writerly news, Terri Vega has an article in the May edition of In Michiana, a publication of the South Bend Tribune, and Talia has an article today in the Tribune, as well as more poems coming out in Arsenic Lobster. Nice!

5 comments:

maeve63 said...

Thanks for the plug Charmi. The May issue isn't quite out yet but I was sent a hard copy to preview. I'm excited about it. I think it looks good.

Charmi said...

The hard copy is out. I received mine Friday. It wasn't up online yet, though, or I would have put in the link.

maeve63 said...

Well dang; I'm so out of the loop. I'm glad someone's on the ball.
Thanks :)

R. Sanford said...

I'll be here. Inform the multitudes. ;)

Rachel said...

I may just have to come for the social aspect. I am having a fairly major poetic crisis right now; I think I might just need a little time off from "assigned" poetry.