Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Tonight's Forecast

Wednesday Night...Mostly cloudy. Patchy fog after midnight. Lows 10 to 20 above. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.

I have one more trip in my back pocket, then I'm going to settle my butt down for the winter. Gene's working in Alaska for a couple weeks, so I'm heading north to join him and see if I can't find a moose. I've heard that they sometimes walk through downtown Anchorage. If I see a moose in town, does this count as seeing a moose in the wild? Maybe this is just an urban moose encounter. I don't know.

I'm not happy with the weather forecast, though. It's not good when a place has to specify if the lows are above or below. I don't like their tone.

3 comments:

maeve63 said...

I love that picture. Make sure you bring your parka ;-)
Take lots of photos, please. As for the moose in town vs wild, hmmm tough call. I think I'll have to flip a coin to decide.

ctm said...

And if you have a chance to take a picture of a Palin in the wild...don't :)

Charmi said...

I guess Palin was at the airport last night a little before I came in -- and I missed my opportunity.