Monday, January 07, 2008

Writers' Meeting & Misc.

Yes, it's been dry these past few days, despite the beautiful rain. I haven't been slacking, really, just, as Rachel says, getting myself organized. Despite indications to the contrary, blogging isn't necessary for life to go on. It might even hinder life, on occasion. However, I am now sufficiently caught up and organized to return to the electronic sphere.

So --

The writers' group, still nameless, alas, is meeting on Friday at The Chicory at 4:00 p.m. Maybe we will be inspired and think up a name. This is Monday. You have time to write something. You should write something, I should write something, aside from one more blankety blank grocery list or tuition payment. Don't forget about our expanded horizons. Of course you may send out poetry, but don't forget that fiction, nonfiction, and misc. whatnot is also quite welcome. Also, you may bring fellow writers. We will be kind to them and not nip hard at all.

Whatever I've forgotten to say I'm sure you all will fill in.

No comments: