Thursday, April 30, 2009

Woo-Hoos!!

Jennifer has great news: The arrival of Owen River Little! Wow!!!! You rock, woman!



And on Monday, I received my contributor copy of the JMWW Anthology Volume 3.




With works by Jessica Anya Blau, CM Burroughs, Jimmy Chen, Jon Morgan Davies, William R. Duell, Charmi Keranen, Julia LaSalle, Sean Lovelace, Lisa Markowitz, Susan O'Doherty, Pete Pazmino, Lynn L. Shattuck, Paul Silverman, Charles Talkoff, Bryan S. Wang, Martin Willitts, Jr., and Joseph Young.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks, I'd like to give a shout out to my peeps!

Talia Reed said...

I noticed the other that the baby came...seems like she just found out she was pregnant. And I like the name. My cousin named her son Owen.

Congrats on the anthology. You'll have to loan it to me, although I'm still working through the current stack like molasses. But once June comes I plan on turning back into my bad, blitzing Poetess self.

Jennifer said...

Talia, you have no idea how close I came to getting to name him Henry!

Talia Reed said...

Owen is good, but Henry is better. But with Amelia, you have a sort of assonance: Amelia & Owen. It's cute.