Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Workshop at The Bucket

Yes, the day has finally arrived! We're going to workshop tonight. 7:00. I'm going to get there early and try to reserve a large table inside downstairs. Send away all the butterflies, it's going to be fun.

So you didn't send out a poem or any small piece of writing of any sort (like me). Come . So you didn't write on anyone else's writings because you weren't sure how, or you got busy, or something, never mind. Come. So you're broke. (I'll share my onion rings with you.) Come. So you have to wash your hair tonight. It's not going to help your looks. Come.

Warning. This post has a subtle underlying message. Come.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Charmi, you are an expert at subtlety. I feel the need to come blindly to the Oaken Bucket at 7, for some reason.

I'm only sad we can't use the V.I.P. section again. :( I told everybody that week I was in the V.I.P. room at a very important meeting. It wasn't too much of a stretch. Was it?

Charmi said...

Yes, I admit it, my skills are profound.

Spin it however it works for you, just don't twirl so much you puke.

Talia Reed said...

I hope it's a success!

Charmi said...

I wish you could be there. I had a nice chat with Kelcey yesterday, picked up your books & comments, but forgot to leave the book I had for you! I'll drop it off tomorrow, along with everyone's comments on your piece.

Talia Reed said...

Thank you!