Yes, it's that season again. I have been tagged by SarahJane.
1. I have a collection of rocks that sits on top of my computer desk. At last count (seconds ago) I had 28. They are pretty, and varied, but because my memory is very poor I don't really remember where I got them all. Occasionally I think they might come in handy if I need to stone someone.
2. I rarely wear makeup anymore, like since high school, 25 years ago. I never quite got the hang of it. Perhaps, if I had been more diligent at learning this skill my life would have taken a vastly different turn. Perhaps, I would be running for VP right now. We'll never know.
3. I sleep on the left side of the bed, viewed from the position of the sleepers. I can't remember if I chose this position or if my husband chose the right side. I had never slept in anything but a twin bed until we were married.
4. I've had my ears pierced twice (same place), but because I can't remember to wear the earrings, the holes always grow shut. I'm not sure what compelled me to pierce them in the first place (or the second place.) Perhaps I was bored.
5. I have washed and blown dry chickens and trimmed their toenails and oiled their legs. I was forced into this behavior by way of having children in 4-H. I am not proud of this. If I ever have grandchildren, I will draw the line.
6. The last time I changed a flat tire was in January of 1988. I was six months pregnant with Tom. It was snowing. In Michigan. On Highway 12. I have had a flat tire since then, but I couldn't get the lug nuts off (rust), so I had to call my brother. He's a very nice man.
Meme terms & conditions!
1. link the person who tagged you: SarahJane (see above)
2. mention the rules on your blog: (these are them)
3. list 6 unspectacular things about you: (see above)
4. tag 6 other bloggers by linking them: