Monday, May 26, 2008

Replacement Parts

Q. Do you know if you were to actually sell them what kind of price you could get for them?

A. I don't -- I don't -- the value is, obviously, trying to replace them. They're mine, they're not somebody else's. I certainly wouldn't hang someone else's animals on my walls.

*

I'm working and waiting for Gene to retrieve Jojo from Michigan City. A beautiful day at the dunes followed by a lapse in judgment and a totalling of Gene's car. No injuries. Lots of hysteria. No injuries.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh no, hurry up with updates on how everything is.

Charmi said...

Still dealing with the mess. Car might not be totalled, but you how that all goes. As soon as I know more I'll post something. The cop had to tell Jojo, "Lady, you have to stop crying."

Rachel said...

Oh no, I am so glad to hear she's ok. Keep us updated.

Talia Reed said...

Aww. Poor Jojo.