Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Workshop - Chris O'Brien's

I'm sending out the e-mail with directions to Chris's house, where we are meeting Wednesday night for WORKSHOP! If you went to the Rybicki benefit reading you have no excuse for not feeling like writing. None. If you didn't go to the reading, I'm still not cutting you any slack. Yes, Ryan, you have a one-week reprieve. Chad, yes, okay, you're playing in a band. Just this once. I know this is a mom-sounding post, but folks, I've gotta work with what I have. I'm doing my best to transition. Et cetera, et cetera.

10 comments:

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

at least i'm embracing an art...

Eric said...

This is unfortunate, but I don't think I can attend. I've had little time to tend to English Club, and I need to start promoting events soon, soon, soon. Hopefully I'll be more available for the next Wednesday Workshop. Let me know how it goes.

Neil Kelly said...

feeling liking writing????????

Charmi said...

Oh, give me a break. I had a long day. But I'm fixing it.

Charmi said...

There. Is that better? This is what I get for correcting your spelling, isn't it ;-)

Mark said...

So next Wednesday, not tonight. Got it.

I'll bring your book with me, Charmi. Haven't read all of it but what I have read is great. It's going on my wishlist.

Charmi said...

No, no, no, no, NO!!!!

TONIGHT!!!! We're meeting TONIGHT!!!!

Ryan has to work tonight, so he won't be there!!!!

Talia Reed said...

Have fun everyone. You're all blowing me out of the water with writing and revising, and networking. I'm so jelous.

Charmi said...

This from the woman who is the queen of networking and is published. You're not getting our sympathy ;-)