Saturday, August 04, 2012

Summering Down

Summer is winding right on down.   I'm knee deep in tomatoes.  Yesterday I made soup.  Today it's salsa.  Tomorrow?  I'm waiting for inspiration. In January we'll remember fondly how tired we were of BLTs.

My friend Jesus Moya has started a new blog: The Readers List.  For the next 12 months he'll be reading (and writing about) only books his friends have recommended to him.  So check it out.  I still need to add something.   Hmm.

In a week I'll be heading to Northern California to visit the Redwoods and run through the forest with Ms. Jo.  I'll probably just see the back of her head far ahead of me, bobbing along.  So expect the usual turn-the-blog-into-a-travel-log routine.  I'll be posting from the BlackBerry.  Gads.  I had to say that.   Or put BlackBerry next to Gads, rather.  They're both kind of quaint.  Anyway, there will be pics and posts and whatnot. 

For now, though, it's back to the tomatoes.   What to do?  What to do?

No comments: