Monday, October 02, 2006

Political Views

Once, twice, three times, maybe. But four times is enough to piss me off.

Chris Chocola must be very far behind in the polls. Four times in the past two weeks a “survey” company (MPA or maybe NPA, not quite sure, can’t find them on the web, blah, blah, blah, blah) has tried to push my vote into his court. “Would it influence your vote if you knew Joe Donnelly…”

The Finlander tells me they’re Push Polls, not surveys at all. Duh – nice to know their name, though. I keep telling them, in rather stern terms, that they’re wasting my/their time. Their candidate is toast. I just hope it’s costing Chocola a lot of money to harass me in this way. And come November...

The question is: why do I have to blog about this? Why doesn’t the legitimate news media cover it? Duh. Again.

No comments: