Thursday, March 24, 2011

We Were Headed Down Ninth Street

When Block said, I got to go catch some bread.

So we went.
I was the passenger at the time.

He had got a bag
out of the house, like a gym

bag or something. He knock
on the door. They answer.

You got my money?
I need time. Well,

you ain’t have it.
The next thing you know

he went in the bag.
He started pulling

out some tape. So he
looked at me and winked

like he was going
to scare him, you know.

He started duct taping him,
you know. And I'm wondering

why the dude ain't
resisting or nothing. He just

laying there. He just taping
him. This guy didn't – he

just laid down. He just – I'm looking
at the guy like, You ain't even

going to give up no fight? You
know, so the guy laid down.

Victor taped him up. He was
behind his back. And I think

he taped his eyes. He taped his eyes.
And I don't know if his mouth – I

don't remember if it was
his mouth or not.

And then there was a girl in there.
So the girl say, CJ, what are you doing?

That was what they called him, CJ.
And then he was like – he told her

just like, Shut up, and then he went
and started taping her. So then he

went in the bag and he pulled
out like a little knife. And he pulled out

a 40 caliber. She was like –
she started crying. I could hear

her crying. So he looked at me
again and he said, um – he grabbed –

as he was grabbing the guy head –
hair, you know, like he was pulling

up his head and he put
the knife like right here. And he say,

If you feel like you're gonna
throw up you need to leave. So I'm

looking at him and I walked –
I walked –

you know, I walked out
the front door. I shut the front door.

Then I hear something
like a loud noise like I

guess the man jumped up.
After he cut him, he kind

of like –
I guess like flopped on the floor.

Then I heard pow pow.

No comments: