Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Raking & Words

Well, I did find the rake and used it just long enough to realize family intervention was needed. My sister-in-law, amazing woman, sent my brother, my nephew, and their lawn tractor. The lawn looked amazing for almost four hours, then it started to rain and all those leaves that were still clinging to the trees came down. I guess the family will be back again soon.

On the good side, rain is fabulous for writing. Last night my dreams came in words, pages and pages of words. I'm curious if other writers have this phenomena in their dreams. My words were like a novel. George Bush was being punched in the face. I mean, the dream was just like reading a novel. Turning the pages. The words streaming out of my thoughts. I guess you had to be there.

No comments: